Monday, July 30, 2007

Taking Breaks?

mitda asked if I had taken a break from mastering them this weekend.  I hadn't, in fact, done so.  I simply had been in an easygoing mood and willing to indulge them a little.  I also had been very tired and somewhat afraid of falling asleep and sleeping through for a long period, something problematic if I do things like padlocking their wrists together for bed.

The last few days I've also been in something of a revaluating mode, perhaps triggered by mitda's request for assistance at rating her mentorship needs, as to what both she and emmie each need from me.  emmie is most in need of some direction and impetus to start looking at different topics that interest her and finding something that might hold her interest enough to make it a field of study.  mitda needs to get back to her writing but I expect that will happen soon, especially given she goes to a sci-fi writing conference in 2 weeks.  The GWNN bash was fun in its way, but right now I wonder if, especially for mitda, she's obsessing too much on the best way to be the best slave possible.  Of course it's important to me, but an obsessing slave is not going to be the best slave possible.

No comments: