Friday, July 13, 2007

And a longer evening

Leaving work I noticed the driver's side left front tire was flat as a pancake.  I pumped it up and drove to the  nearest tire repair shop but it turned out to be unrepairable.  None of which is a huge deal, but try to find a specific brand tire in a size 225/40zr18 at shop closing time on a Friday night.  Not to be done.

So I did find a place that could order me one for tomorrow, and they'll call me.  *phew*, after phoning around for an hour it did come together. mitda got me a burger for dinner, though, which of course in my then current state didn't affect me well.  And so I was rather miserable and stressed, and tired, since I had forgotten to take adderall to work and so didn't take my afternoon dose until I got home.

There is  a point to all this.  Tonight was supposed to be "date night" as E and emelina were going to see the latest Harry Potter flick and mitda and I would therefore have alone time.  Alone time that I was hardly in the mood to make advantageous use of .  And so mitda acted a little petulant and I simply got angry.   My closest co-worker has been acting petulant and pouting at me for two days.  I didn't need it from one of my slaves.   Of course I could have whipped her for it.  But really I was angry with said co-worker, and throwing him over my knee in the office would hardly have constituted work protocol.

Mitdasein

3 comments:

emmie said...

I'm sorry your day was so off, hopefully the weekend will put you in better spirits.

Anonymous said...

i'll gladly take co-worker's punishment, you know. *wink* *imp*...thank you for talking it out with me, harvey wallbanger notwithstanding.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog, I went through it over a period of about two days and I applaud your openness with sharing your intimate moments and thoughts with the public like you are. Thank you for the good read and I look forward to the continuation.