Sunday, July 29, 2007

Long time between posts

Have had a busy and rather aggro-ful few days.  Work was irritating last week and, well, best left at that.  I brought the motorcycle home early Saturday morning and the ride (with emmie on back) helped relax me enough to get some sleep, finally.  The weekend has been much better since.

I've done a little work on the bike.  I find this relaxing - just cleaning carbs out and replacing plugs and the like.  It runs a bit better, not fantastic but the engine smoothes out enough at 65mph to be an enjoyable ride.  Really not bad for a 27 year old Honda.  I pretty much have picked out what bike I want for myself and what I think E should purchase, probably late next year / early the year after, if money plans hold up.  I'm going for the Triumph Thunderbird for myself and he's looking at a Honda Shadow 1100.  He suits the low rider type more than I do, I prefer the straight up British street bike look.  And the Triumph 900cc Triple is  a sweet motor.

Emmie and I had some great sex yesterday, as did mitda and I.  Later on they had some good fun with E as well, and it kinda culminated in a four way this morning.  All in all a good return to healthy group sex.  We have guests coming over this afternoon, our first real adult house guests since living together as a quad.  These are friends of E and emmie's and they're aware that we're a quad, and aware of emmie's owned status, although it's my impression they try to hide the awareness from themselves whenever possible.

No comments: