Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So the dom learns the art of patience..

While I have been rather ill the last couple of days, due to dicontinug a medication I need badky, it has meant a little emmie and mitda time, other tha the breaks in conversation when all of a sudden fall asleep.

The girls went to pick up a script for me and filed it, so I have the med now and am starting to think clearer, Unfotrtunatley while not thinking clearlly this moring in the office I decided to take a whack of caffiene pills to make up for no adderall, believ4e m koids, it dosen't work. By now I'm antsy and tired and my body is full of nerve paihn. Not too good for the moods of a bipolar Master.

as far as patience goes I've been wiating since E left early this morning for the girls to run their errands and get back to being with me. Mitd and emmie claim they do this all time, waiting for E or I to gt home. Well now i'm on the other end for once, lol.

Mitdasein

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear Master,
i will sit at your feet forever, this i do swear, entirely doing your bidding- but please, kind, loving Sir, invest in spell check, or i may have to spontaneously combust.
lovingly,
your mitda

Mitdasein said...

As you know, I know how to spell, and spell checkers are merely a reminder that I am not american. Being without my EDS medication for two days reduced me to a snivelling, unable-to-spell brat.

your Mitdasein