Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Monday

mitda and emelina apparently had a pretty good day today, culminating in sex. I on the other hand had a nasty day of bugs in the code (not mine) turn around as I managed to find workarounds and get all the main data flow working for the project.

I talked to my D/s buddy at work about a coming up munch next week and he's planning to attend, which will allow him to meet mitda and emelina without requiring I invite him to our place. He's not poly with his slave, which is good in a way as I don't have any pressure to share my pair :). I enjoy seeing mitda with other people and probably would with emmie but it has to be the right person, and I'm not sure about him as yet. Some work hours and a couple of short lunches hasn't proven enough for me to gauge him.

mitda's last experience with another dom wasn't the best. He turned out to be more the dominant sadist than the sadistic dominant type (more on this differentiation later). Suffice it to say she cut the playtime to only a couple of hours, went for dinner and then left without staying the night as had been planned. emmie isn't ready to be shared as of yet, i don't think, other than sexually of course with her husband and mitda.

Now that emmie's two boys are home playtime is more precious and playspace harder to come by. The older one is definitely more autistic and less aspies-like and for that reason more of a challenge for me to deal with.

Mitdasein

No comments: