Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dicing up the Dom

In order to avoid any issues between them mitda and emelina have diced up my time.  Evenings go to emelina, mornings to mitda.  mitda and I wake around 4am anyway, so we have time in the mornings for coffee, playtime, fucking, whatever, and emelina takes care of me after work, showering me, putting my workthings away, etc.  I usually sleep between them at night, while emelina's husband sleeps on the other side of her.

It's a rather odd feeling to have my time sliced and diced this way.  As slaves mitda and emelina have no rights to my person, only the privileges I give them.  But at the same time they only have the obligations to each other that I put on them, that and the fact that they do love each other quite a bit, and did prior to emelina joining the D/s side of our relationship.  

We will see how this arrangement works out.  It has only been a few days, so it is too soon to tell at the moment whether it will at all work out.  The main issue I have is missing the two of them together, whether as slaves, lovers or friends they are a joy to me to watch together, and I will find ways to bring that about as much as possible.  E., emelina's husband, has again been wonderful about the situation.  He has the self confidence and self knowledge necessary to accept that both his wife and his girlfriend are owned by someone, even though the personal desire either to own or be owned is simply not something he possesses.

Mitdasein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

while I appreciate Master's sensitivity to our needs for a little one on one time with him I am not convinced yet that this schedule is the best way to achieve harmony. It seems to be divisive in it's very nature. Mornings are notoriously slow at our house giving plenty of alone time for whatever, evenings however tend to be rather busy; which could lead to a feeling that one is not getting the same quality of time as another, which could very well cause the very issues the shifts were created to avoid.