Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Long Train Till Dawn

I woke up a good deal early after taking some medicine and hitting the hay early last night.  Still feeling rather manicky, going a million miles an hour.  Bought a couple new laptops online, posted a bunch to collarchat and theslaveregister forums.  Started a google group for Masters involved in TPE/IE.  Now I'm waiting for E to get ready for work so I can shower and get ready in relative peace.  emmie showering me is relaxing and I think it might help slow the pace a little this morning, so rather than rushing and doing it myself I'm going to try to take my time.

Hm, "Talk about the Passion" just came on.  Would have made a good title for this blog overall.  Perhaps sometime I'll change it, but my small readership knows the current name for now.

No comments: