Friday, July 13, 2007

Long day to finish up a long week

I'm not good at dealing with sulking. I've been harsh with both of my subs over it on numerous occasions. But today it is my boss at work sulking, and I don't have the option of ordering him not to do it. *sigh*

emmie and E. are going to see the new Harry Potter movie, so mitda and I have date night at home tonight. I feel sleepy more than anything but I have coffee and adderall planned for my arrival home, which should put me back in decent waking form.

Going to hang in here for 20 odd more minutes then get in the old Saab and head home. I have everything I've been given done, tested, debugged and checked in and I'm bored and falling asleep.

Mitdasein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sucks when you can't order people around, i bet...