Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Slave Mentoring

Something that mitda and emelina have brought to my attention over the last couple of days, after discussing it with a slave in our acquaintance who is well versed in the etiquettes and protocols, as well as well known in the scene, is the existence of slave mentoring programs.  While I have been aware of offhand Master mentoring programs this is the first time I have heard of organized slave mentoring programs offered by other slaves.

Essentially the new(er) slave chooses from a list of mentors that have different specialties to their service regimen, and spends time online or in person (depending on location) to enhance his/her skills in these areas.  These areas might include household duties to sexual duties.  Masters are definitely not welcome for the mentoring itself, but mitda had me review the mentors available in order to recommend one to her.  

It's an interesting, and I think worthwhile idea.  Since the slave who organizes this locally has a Master who is also well known in the scene, and known to me, I may pursue any Master mentoring they may have set up as well.  Of course Masters tend to want to do things their own way - it's part of the dominance thing - but pointers can always be useful ; ).

Mitdasein

No comments: