Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Strange world of work part 2

This won't be the long, analytical kind of post the last one on the topic was.  It's just the note to self to remind me later why I dumped the contract, something I don't generally like doing.

An impassable personality clash is normally something that would put my back up.  Especially when, as in this case, I'm justified in my stance on the project.  Simply put, multithreaded and batch shouldn't be in the same sentence in programming circles.  Banks don't do it, and there's good reason for it, if you happen to be interested in accuracy of data.

But this time I've just walked away.  Granted I have another project elsewhere to walk away to, which makes it much easier. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you did well, Master, to keep yourself from losing your mind at that shitty job.

love, mitda