Sunday, June 24, 2007

Domestic Discipline

Atlhough mentioned in the description of the blog, I haven't really talked at all about DD in the blog itself.  This week I came up with a list of household tasks (stolen from a Microsoft Excel template - thank you MS, lol) for the two slaves.  It wound up being fairly easy, my just being able to assign basically what each already does, but formalizing it seems to have made the whole quad happier about the needs around the house.

Not that this comes close to the reality of what domestic discipline should mean.  For my new slave it is an impossible ideal while she works full time.  It is a closer reality for mitda, who has not worked outside the home for some time.  The plan is for emelina to enter retirement from outside work later this year and be a full time service girl for me and the other male household member

No comments: