Friday, December 07, 2007

A Short Time Away

Tonight mitda and I are spending the night in a cheap hotel, mainly because I couldn't stand another weekend at home with the number of people living in a household. I guess having been a privileged child I grew up with 4 bedrooms and 3 people living in the house, so 6 people in a 3 bedroom is too much for me sometimes. With the stress from work I don't currently need additional stress at home.

I also thought it would be nice for mitda and I to get out as husband and wife. As Master/slave we do so much together but sometimes it can take away from the other side of our relationship. Unfortunately emmie didn't take us going away for the weekend very well. We will see her and E tomorrow at the munch and plan to go to a party for E.'s classmates afterwards, perhaps emmie will want to come back to the hotel with us after that so that she can have a night away from the kids.

After coming down with a serious migraine Thursday (tg I made it home, driving 130 mi. with a migraine is no fun) I woke up today lethargic and serotonin crashed from the migraine meds. I managed to do next to nothing all day and am finally feeling more like myself now that it's nearly bedtime.



No comments: