Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Topping from the Bottom

Most of the time the slaves are quite happy doing what they are supposed to do, and quite happy with what Master does. Occasionally, though, Master does or intends to do something unwanted, and despite their vows to the contrary it becomes an occasion where it is tempting to “top from the bottom”.


This doesn't work altogether well for anyone. I don't, and won't indulge it. And it makes me angry and irritable. It makes me second guess doing the things the girls do want me to do, and if I'm not careful it can generate the very resentment I'm trying to avoid with this relationship.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Topping from the bottom is something i tried to do during my very first moments of submission to Master. It was not my fault, my previous owners let me do it without even questioning (i guess that's why they are "ex") :) He immediately stopped me, sometimes hardly...and i thank Him so much for this.